Bielenda Skin Shot Peeling Pasta with Baking Soda for Oily Grey Tired Skin 8g
Peeling pasta with baking soda.
The unique combination of active ingredients effectively fights for the beautiful appearance of combination, oily, grey and tired skin.
It gives a similar effect to micro dermabrasion, because it unblocks pores and exfoliates dead skin cells.
White Clay- mild for the skin, smooths and softens the epidermis.
The scrub cleanses, refreshes and visibly smooths the skin.
The skin is renewed, radiant and silky to the touch.
The scrub cleanses the pores, stimulates epidermis regeneration, promotes significant improvement of skin appearance and condition.
Apply the scrub to clean, damp skin, avoiding the eye area. Perform a gentle massage for about 2 minutes, then wash the face thoroughly with warm water and dry.
Note- in order to continue the care treatment and application of the selected Skin Shot mask, to enhance the effect it is recommended to use a Mask Activator that will prepare the skin and significantly support the mask.
Warnings - do not perform the scrub on delicate, sensitive, capillary, irritated skin or the skin with inflammatory acne.
- This Item: Bielenda Skin Shot Peeling Pasta with Baking Soda for Oily Grey Tired Skin 8g £2.99
- Bielenda Professional SupremeLab Sensitive Skin10% Regulating Face Serum with Azelaic Acid 50ml £14.49
- Bielenda Comfort Softening Socks Active Ointment for Cracked Heels 20% Urea 2x6ml £3.49
- Norel Professional Skin Care Smoothing Mask With Silk Proteins Set Concentrate 150ml + 14 Compressed Masks + Measuring Cup
Professional Use Only
- Bielenda Black Sugar Detox Micellar Face Cleansing Gel 200g £3.99
- Total price