Charmine Rose Medi Professional Soute Collagen Mask 1pc
Professional Use Only
Sheet Mask after invasive treatments on the face neck and neckline.
Thanks to the content of carefully selected components, the mask acts as a "dressing" for sensitive and irritated skin. Instantly soothes and calms skin irritations and micro-damages.
Recommended after invasive treatments, such as acid exfoliation, microneedle therapy, laser treatments, RF or radiotherapy.
• all skin types, especially overactive skin
• after invasive procedures (including acid exfoliation, microneedle therapy, laser treatments, RF)
• skin care after radiotherapy
• immediately soothes irritated skin
• reduces redness and swelling
• helpful in relieving symptoms after treatments: radiotherapy, acid exfoliation, microneedle therapy and other invasive treatments
• increases immunoprotection
• gives you a feeling of relief in an allergic emergency
• reduces itching and burning sensations
• relieves inflammation
• restores the physiological functions of the skin
• restores the proper level of hydration and protects against transepidermal water loss (TEWL)
• Skin Save®
• Hyaluronic acid (high, medium and low molecular weight)
Application: Apply the ready-made collagen mask to the properly prepared skin of the face, neck and décolleté so that it adheres exactly to the skin. After about 20-30 minutes, remove the pad-mask. Attention! Each lobe is disposable. Do not wash or tone the skin. Thoroughly massage the gel remaining on the face.