Charmine Rose Professional P05 Podo 30% Urea Softening Liquid 200ml
Professional Use Only
Podo Softening Liquid,thanks to the content of 30% urea, facilitates the removal of calluses in the "dry and" wet "pedicure treatment.
• a lotion that softens the skin of the feet
• facilitating the removal of callous epidermis
• recommended in pedicure treatments in order to prepare the skin for work with a milling machine, scalpel or disposable grater
• due to the content of 30% urea, the preparation has a keratolytic effect
• it loosens the connections between the cells of the stratum corneum
• facilitates the removal of calluses
• helpful in the treatment of corns, calluses, corns, and excessively keratinized heels
• softens and smooths the epidermis
• refreshes and deodorizes
• Urea 30%
• Lactic acid
Spray the sole of the foot or calloused areas (calluses, corns, etc.) with the preparation from a distance of about 15 cm. Leave for 1-2 minutes. Proceed to removing the calloused epidermis with a milling machine, scalpel or disposable grater. In the case of severe calluses, repeat the steps until the desired effect is obtained. Do not use the preparation on damaged or irritated epidermis.