Charmine Rose Professional Podo P31 Exfoliating Gel with 46% Acids 100ml
Professional Use Only
Exfoliating Gel with 46% Acids PH 1.9 has a keratolytic effect, facilitating the removal of calluses, corns and calluses.
It stimulates cell renewal and prevents the recurrence of changes.
• treatments exfoliating the skin of the feet
• excessively calloused epidermis of the feet
• reduction and prevention of excessive keratinization of the epidermis
• it loosens the connections between the cells of the stratum corneum
• facilitates the removal of calluses
• supports the treatment of corns, calluses, and thickened skin on the heels • stimulates the production of supporting fibers, making the skin more elastic
• activates cell regeneration
• unique combination of acids with high concentration and low pH gives high treatment effectiveness, with perfect tolerance and safety of use
• Glycolic acid 23%
• Lactic acid 23%
Clean and dry the skin of the feet. Apply a thin layer of the preparation to calluses, calluses, corns and corns with a brush. Leave for 5 minutes. Remove with a paper towel or compress. Start removing lesions using a milling machine or scalpel. Do not apply to thin or damaged skin. In the case of very large calluses, you can remove some of the callus with a milling machine and then apply the product.