CLARENA Cosmetic Symposium 16th November 2019 Manchester
We cordially invite you to the autumn edition of the Clarena Cosmetic Symposium, which will be held on
16th November 2019 in Manchester.
The symposium is addressed to specialists related to the beauty industry (cosmetologists, podologists, beauticians), and it main goal is to enable the improvement of cosmetic skills under the guidance of experienced trainers.
It is an opportunity to learn about not only Clarena's new products, but also the latest trends in cosmetology.
It is also a great opportunity to integrate with the cosmetology community and exchange your opinions and experiences
1. Max Dermasebum Line: Acne Vulgaris and Acne Tarda - anti-acne program without antibiotic therapy - presentation of the procedure using Max Dermasebum products and Rubica Galaxy Mercury device.
2. Poison Line - bee venom and adenosine in a multidirectional skin rejuvenation treatment - treatment presentation using Poison Line products and Rubica Galaxy Mercury.
3. Algaplant Peel - deep skin peeling with algae-herbal peeling - presentation of the treatment.
Each participant of the Symposium will receive a certificate of participation, treatment script.
The main prizeThermofrax RF Device worth £ 3600 will be drawn during the Symposium!
In addition, we have prepared a special discount for each participant.
DATE: Saturday 16 November 2019
Time: 13:00 - 16:00
Holiday Inn Manchester – West
- This Item: CLARENA Cosmetic Symposium 16th November 2019 Manchester £24.99
- Professional Protective Foam Pads for Henna Treatments 100pcs £1.99
- Clarena Sensitive Line Lip U Balm 15ml £9.99
- Total price