Farmona Professional PodoLogic Acid Exfoliating Foot Gel 75ml
Exfoliating foot gel is intended for severely callused, dry, rough and damaged foot skin with tendency for calluses.
Gel should be applied during Podologic treatments.
Specialist Podology line, the action of which was based on the activity of fruit acids.
The concentration of fruit acids is 44%.
The product ensures professional pedicure and excellent results in a very short time.
Pedi-Pro Acids Complex.
* intense softening and removal callused skin
* stimulation of skin regeneration, intense smoothing
* decreased tendency for excessive keratinisation and cracking of skin
Soak feet in warm water with Antibacterial salt from Podologic Fitness line or Softening pearls from Podologic Herbal series.
Dry the skin. Put on gloves on hands. Apply covering layer of gel on entire sole surface or on spots that are strongly callused. Wrap feet in foil and leave for 5 – 10 minutes depending on the condition of skin.
The time of application depends on the thickness of callused skin. Subsequently, remove thickened skin with a foot rasp or an electric pedicure drill, removing excess skin.
Wash feet thoroughly. At the end of the treatment, it is recommended use of preparations of Podologic Lipid System Line.
|Product Line||PodoLogic Acid|
- This Item: Farmona Professional PodoLogic Acid Exfoliating Foot Gel 75ml £14.99
- Large Wooden Spatulas for Waxing 100 pcs £3.49