Farmona Professional PodoLogic Acid Strongly Softening Foot Bath Salt with AHA and BHA Acids 1500g
Foot bath salt with AHA and BHA acid is recommended before the podologic and pedicure treatment, especially for the hyperkeratosis, calloused, very dry, rough and damaged foot skin.
Foot Bath Salt contains mineral salt, Urea, AHA Acid-glycolic, lactic citric, malic acids, salicylic acid.
* cleansing and refreshing the feet
* loosening the connection between the cells of the epidermis for easier removal
* softening the calloused skin
* providing the skin with minerals and micro-elements
* moisturising and smoothing
* restoring a healthy appearance to the feet
* proper preparation of the skin for further pedicure and podology treatments
3 scoops of the salt dissolve in 3 litres of warm water. It is recommended to take foot bath for 20 minutes.
|Product Line||PodoLogic Acid|
- This Item: Farmona Professional PodoLogic Acid Strongly Softening Foot Bath Salt with AHA and BHA Acids 1500g £9.15
- Farmona Professional PodoLogic Herbal Intensively Softening Feet Foam 165ml £6.50
- Farmona Professional PodoLogic Lipid System Hypoallergenic Ointment for Cracked Feet 75ml £6.99
- Clarena Acid Line MandeliC Hybrid Peel with 40% Mandelic Acid and Pure Vit C 10x3ml
Professional Use Only
- Total price