Ideepharm Podologic Sport Foot Cream for Calluses and Corns 50ml
Foot cream is intended for dry, rough skin prone to calluses formation and increased corns.
Foot cream for calluses and corns is recommended for people actively practising sports, suffering from increased corns of the skin and calluses formation.
* lower tendency to form calluses
* softened and hydrated callused epidermis
* relieved symptoms of fungal infections
Apply the foot cream for calluses and corns on clean and dry skin, especially in places where there is roughness, dryness and excessive corns, as well as pruritus and unpleasant feeling of tension.
Spread a small amount of cream onto feet with circular movements and wait for the product to absorb completly.
Wash hands thoroughly before and after the application.
People with the symptoms of foot mycosis are advised to keep proper whole body hygiene.
Do not use in the case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. Do not apply to damaged skin. Do not use in the case of dyshydrosis( dry exceptionally thin and parchment-like skin induced by foot ischaemia).
- This Item: Ideepharm Podologic Sport Foot Cream for Calluses and Corns 50ml £5.99
- Norel Professional Hyaluron Plus Hyaluronic Cleansing Milk 500ml
Professional Use Only
- Clarena Eco Line Anti Age Brightening Tomato Cream 50ml £22.99
- Bielenda Professional Spa Frotte Towel 50x100cm £5.99
- Bielenda Professional Regenerating Face Cream with Colloidal Gold 50ml £6.99
- Total price