Ideepharm Podologic Sport Foot Cream for Calluses and Corns 50ml
Foot cream is intended for dry, rough skin prone to calluses formation and increased corns.
Foot cream for calluses and corns is recommended for people actively practising sports, suffering from increased corns of the skin and calluses formation.
* lower tendency to form calluses
* softened and hydrated callused epidermis
* relieved symptoms of fungal infections
Apply the foot cream for calluses and corns on clean and dry skin, especially in places where there is roughness, dryness and excessive corns, as well as pruritus and unpleasant feeling of tension.
Spread a small amount of cream onto feet with circular movements and wait for the product to absorb completly.
Wash hands thoroughly before and after the application.
People with the symptoms of foot mycosis are advised to keep proper whole body hygiene.
Do not use in the case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. Do not apply to damaged skin. Do not use in the case of dyshydrosis( dry exceptionally thin and parchment-like skin induced by foot ischaemia).
- This Item: Ideepharm Podologic Sport Foot Cream for Calluses and Corns 50ml £5.99
- Norel Face Rejuve Lifting Cranberry Cream 50ml £25.99
- Bielenda Japan Lift Intensively Moisturising Eye Cream 15ml £3.99
- Farmona Professional Hands Repair Moisturising Hand Mask with Noni Extract & Honey 300g £8.20
- Bielenda Professional Microbiome Pro Care Multiactive Balancing and Protecting Face Serum 30ml £10.50
- Total price