MezoPharma REJUVENATING Concentrate 50ml
All Concentrates are based on a very high content of hyaluronic acid with three different molecular weights, thanks to which all products have a protective function, strongly moisturise and leave a protective film on the skin preventing transepidermal water loss.
Intended for: A concentrate dedicated to people with mature skin, for dehydrated skin
• Ferulic acid is responsible for the elimination of free radicals, protects the cell against the influence of active oxygen species, and prevents cell ageing due to damage by radicals. It is classified as a natural antioxidant compound.
• Acerola, also known as Barbado cherries, is a fruit with an exceptionally high content of vitamin C, it contains more than 60 times more than the fruit of an orange. Acerola brightens the skin, has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, moisturising and smoothing properties. Perfect for skin with rosacea.
• D-panthenol (D-panthenol) is a provitamin B5. It penetrates the epidermis, accumulates in the dermis and turns into vitamin B5, i.e. pantothenic acid.
• Hyaluronic acid used in the concentrate is an innovative formula of triple molecules - 3 different molecular weights, thanks to which the Soothing Serum has a protective, intensively regenerating and moisturising function.
• The serum used after the treatment has an intense depigmentation effect, but also soothes the skin after intensive aesthetic procedures.
The MezoPharma Rejuvenating Concentrate should be used as the end of therapy with MezoPharma acids or after fractional mesotherapy treatments with rejuvenating or rosacea treatments.
Capacity: 50ml bottle with a pipette
NOTE: The product is certified as Ecological!