Nitrile Black Examination Protective Gloves Powder Free 100pcs Size XS - L
Powder-free nitrile gloves recommended for people allergic to latex.
- glove type: diagnostic, protective, non-sterile
- raw material: nitrile
- powdering agent: none - powder-free
- colour: black
- surface: textured at finger tips
- cuff finishing: evenly rolled edge
- shape: universal, fitting the right and left hand
- sizes: XS (5-6), S (6-7), M (7-8), L (8-9), XL (9-10)
Quantity per box: 100 pieces
Disposable examination and protective gloves, commonly used in health care. Used for medical examinations, therapeutic activities and for dealing with septic material.
Designed as personal protective equipment with a simple construction, protecting against minimum hazards in order to prevent irreversible skin impairment to the person wearing the gloves.
The design and labelling of the gloves comply with the requirements of the European Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC and the Directive on Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC.
|Product Code||85245 85246 85247 85248|
- This Item: Nitrile Black Examination Protective Gloves Powder Free 100pcs Size XS - L As low as £5.99
- Bielenda Professional Algae Mask with Papaya and Pineapple 260g £10.49
- Professional Face Cleaning Cloths 25x 20cm 50pcs £2.25
- AHD 1000 Alcoholic Hand And Skin Pre-Treatment Disinfectant 250 ml £5.99
- Total price