Nitrile Examination Protective Gloves Powder Free 100pcs Size S - L
Powder-free nitrile gloves recommended for people allergic to latex.
- glove type: diagnostic, protective, non-sterile
- raw material: nitrile
- powdering agent: none - powder-free
- colour: blue
- surface: textured at finger tips
- cuff finishing: evenly rolled edge
- shape: universal, fitting the right and left hand
- sizes: XS (5-6), S (6-7), M (7-8), L (8-9), XL (9-10)
Quantity per box: 100 pieces
Disposable examination and protective gloves, commonly used in health care. Used for medical examinations, therapeutic activities and for dealing with septic material.
Designed as personal protective equipment with a simple construction, protecting against minimum hazards in order to prevent irreversible skin impairment to the person wearing the gloves.
The design and labelling of the gloves comply with the requirements of the European Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC and the Directive on Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC.
Compliance with EN 455-1, EN 455-2 -It should be mentioned that the level of protection confirmed does not reflect real working conditions, where other factors may affect the efficiency of protection. Use of the gloves according to their designation should be ensured. Contact with food is also compliant with the Regulation no.1935/2004 and with the requirements of the Regulation on Good Manufacturing Practice. Not all gloves suitable for use under the conditions of contact with food may be used with any kind of food. Some gloves may release too many substances on to some types of food.
|Product Code||NAI 1121 NAI 1131 NAI 1132 NAI 1133|
- This Item: Nitrile Examination Protective Gloves Powder Free 100pcs Size S - L
- Norel Pearls and Gold Vitalizing Cream with Colloidal Gold 50ml £34.99
- Clarena Power Pure Vit C 5% Retinol Expanse 5 x 3ml
Professional Use Only
- Joanna Naturia Cleansing Body Peeling Blackcurrant 100g £1.99
- Norel Acne Antibacterial Mattifying Cream 50ml £16.99
- Total price