Nitrile Green Examination Protective Gloves Powder Free 100pcs Size XS - L
Powder-free nitrile gloves recommended for people allergic to latex.
- glove type: diagnostic, protective, non-sterile
- raw material: nitrile
- powdering agent: none - powder-free
- colour: green
- surface: textured at finger tips
- cuff finishing: evenly rolled edge
- shape: universal, fitting the right and left hand
- sizes: XS (5-6), S (6-7), M (7-8), L (8-9), XL (9-10)
Quantity per box: 100 pieces
Disposable examination and protective gloves, commonly used in health care. Used for medical examinations, therapeutic activities and for dealing with septic material.
Designed as personal protective equipment with a simple construction, protecting against minimum hazards in order to prevent irreversible skin impairment to the person wearing the gloves.
The design and labelling of the gloves comply with the requirements of the European Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC and the Directive on Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC.
|Product Code||85383 85284 85285 85286|
- This Item: Nitrile Green Examination Protective Gloves Powder Free 100pcs Size XS - L As low as £4.60
- Rubica Sterile Nano Cartridge for Mesotherapy and BB Glow Treatments 1pc £3.50
- Clarena Portulacia Hand Line Intensively Regenerating Cream with Gloves 100ml £12.99
- Farmona Professional Pure Icon Multifunctional Micellar Gel For Facial & Eye Makeup Removal 500ml £7.20
- Norel Professional Lifting Peel Off Algae Mask With Wheat Proteins 250g
Professional Use Only
- Total price