Rubica Professional Dermomassager de Lux
The device is designed for dermomassage and it is equipped with 5 chalice-shaped heads and 2 suction pipes, a spare, glass filter cartridge, a link between a head and a hose, power supply, a warranty card, an operating manual and 2 spare fuses.
Dermomassage is a vacuum massage called also a cellulogy treatment that combines vacuum and mechanical massage with simultaneous pulling (suction) of skin folds and roller massage.
The cellulogy treatment affects skin and subcutaneous tissue layer.
During the treatment fat cells are broken down and as a result cellulite and body circumference are visibly reduced.
Scars and stretch marks are less visible. Stimulation of microcirculation helps reduce edema.
Massage is performed in areas affected by cellulite. The treatment is performed most commonly in the area of thighs, abdomen and buttocks.
Treatment is non-invasive and safe as it supports natural processes taking place in our body.
In addition it stimulates the release of happiness hormones, endorphines that allows for relaxation.
The massage is performed using special anticellulite preparations with modelling and regenerative properties.
The treatment is considered to be the best in a non-invasive cellulite reduction.
|Product Line||Rubica Devices|
- This Item: Rubica Professional Dermomassager de Lux £625.00
- Clarena Acid Line MandeliC Hybrid Peel with 40% Mandelic Acid and Pure Vit C 10x3ml
Professional Use Only
- Rubica Multifunctional Professional Device Galaxy Jupiter £1,120.00
- Clarena Redless U Travel Mini Set Cream Vitamin U 15ml + Rose Tonic 30ml £7.49
- Professional Non Woven Disposable Cosmetic Cap for Beauty Treatments 100pcs £2.99
- Total price