Rubica Thermofrax RF
Thermofrax RF belongs to the new generation of Rubica cosmetic devices, distinguished by an attractive, modern design, handiness and ease of use.
Microneedle radio frequency is a combination of two methods: radio frequency and micro needling.
Radio frequency is based on the impact of electromagnetic radiation with the radio frequency range on the skin.
The electromagnetic radiation increases the tissue temperature and thus stimulates its regeneration.
Under the influence of temperature, the collagen fibres shrink and the production of new collagen gets enhanced.
Micro-needling consists in skin injections by using microneedles that stimulate tissue regeneration by causing mechanical damages.
The combination of these both methods as mentioned above enables achieving better effects than applying each of them separately.
With microneedle radio frequency we are able to define the treatment range very precisely, because of the skin injection performed exactly to the desired depth, even up to 3,0 mm.
This treatment is also more effective than using a classic laser that cannot reach deeper than 1,7 mm.
In addition, the microneedle radio frequency allows defining and setting not only the range of treatment but also the time and intensity of tissue warming level.
The depth of injections, the time and the energy we use to affect the tissues, all that depends on both, the body area and type of lesion to be treated.
During the treatment, we use the temperature range of 45-60°C.
A lower temperature would not trigger any regeneration processes and at a higher one, the tissues get burnt.
By the microneedle radio frequency the warmth is being conducted deep into the skin by microneedles and because of that each treated skin layer is heated evenly.
* flabbing face, neck and abdomen (e.g. after pregnancy),
* stretch marks on thighs, buttocks, stomach and breasts,
* acne scars,
* wrinkles and furrows (even those located in difficult areas),
* excessive sweating
* dark circles under the eyes,
* drooping eyelids
* modelling of the waist, belly shape, buttocks and legs,
* firming and increasing skin density, including face, neck and cleavage,
* rejuvenation of the skin of hands and feet. Interchangeable, sterile disposable modules with 49 needles are sold for the device.
Technical parameters and characteristics
• individual adjustment of treatment parameters
• sterile, disposable modules with 49 needles
• adjustable needle length Dimensions (screen closed) 34 x 30,5 x 11,5 cm
Dimensions (screen open) 34 x 30,5 x 26 cm
Weight incl. working heads ca. 5,6 kg Power supply 230 V ±10, 50 Hz ±2%
Application unit type B acc. to PN-EN 60601– 1:1999
Safety class I Ingress protection IP20
WARRANTY 36 MONTHS
Delivery time 1-2 weeks