Semilac Acetone Nail Varnish Remover 1000ml
Pure cosmetic acetone. Safe, cleans of hazardous substances cosmetic acetone for removing UV Hybrid manicure.
What is Acetone
Semilac Cosmetic Acetone is a high-quality hybrid varnish remover.
It will be useful when your styling needs to be removed. Importantly, cosmetic acetone will not get rid of the hybrid nail polish in the way you can wash a classic manicure with an ordinary cleaner.
In order for cosmetic acetone to effectively remove Semilac hybrid varnish, you must follow certain rules.
How to remove Hybrid UV/ LED gel with acetone
If you want to remove the hybrid varnish with Semilac Acetone, you should first gently mat the top layer with a polishing pad or 180/240 file.
In the next step you will need special films - Semilac Remover Wraps, which will greatly facilitate the process of wetting the hybrid.
Each foil has a lint-free swab, which should be soaked in acetone, and then applied to each nail and wrapped with foil. The nails should remain wrapped in foil for about 10-15 minutes.
After a certain time, the foil should be removed and the remaining varnish removed with a pusher.
- This Item: Semilac Acetone Nail Varnish Remover 1000ml Special Price £3.95 Regular Price £5.99
- Clarena Hyaluron 3D Ultra Moisturising Anti Wrinkle Cream with 3 Types of Hyaluronic Acid 200ml
Professional Use Only
- Long 4 Lashes Anti Hair Loss Strengthening Shampoo 200ml £5.99
- AA Collagen Hial 30+ Smooth and Rested Skin Night Cream 50ml £5.50
- Perforated Non-Woven Premium Depilation Strips in Roll 100m £5.99
- Total price