Semilac Business Line UV/LED Hybrid Soak Off Gel 7ml -193 Cold Lila
Business Line – Collection of delicate colours that will be perfect in the office, during important meetings and elegant banquets. They will be also perfect for everyday manicure.
The Business Line UV Hybrids are supplied in a new stylish look, with an elegant white bottle and silver cap.
A thin layer of the Semilac® Color apply on the cured Semilac® Base layer, and then cure under UV lamp. Do not apply directly on the nail plate.
You can repeat application Semilac® Color to achieve a satisfactory result. Finish styling applying and curing the Semilac® Top.
UV LED lamp 3 W – 2 x 60 sec
UV LED 6 W lamp – 45 sec
UV LED 9 W lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 24 W lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 36 W lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 48/24 W lamp – 30 sec
UV 36 W lamp – 120 sec
What is Semilac Hybrid Gel Polish?
Semilac is a UV LED hybrid nail gel polish which combines the finish of a UV gel and normal nail polish. The most important advantage of the Semilac Gel Polish manicure is its significant impact on the nail plate as it doesn't damage your natural nail. Its innovation is to combine the best of both nail polish and nail gel into one product.
It is applied with a thin layer like a nail polish, which makes the manicure looks natural. Thanks to curing in the UV light, it becomes durable with a high gloss like a gel, making it an alternative to gel methods as it is odourless and completely indestructible. Unlike traditional nail varnish - you no longer have to wait until it dries and is resistant to damage and chipping.
Gel Polish is one of the types of manicure most frequently chosen by women.
Why choose Semilac?
* Semilac gel polish has a flat, thick brush that ensures extremely easy and precise application.
* Perfect consistency
* Lasts up to 3 weeks
* No chipping, no smudging and easy application
* High gloss finish with superior performance
* Helps to protect and enhance the growth of natural nails
* High-quality products, produced in Europe
* The colour doesn't shrink, leak during curing, doesn't lift or chip off
* Over 300 colours to choose from
* 100% removable with acetone
* Product dermatology testes Products with approvals and safety certificates
How to apply Semilac Gel Polish:
1. Lightly buffer nail plate and clean with Semilac nail Cleaner.
2. Apply primer to remove any oils from your nail plate.
3. Apply a thin layer of base coat and cure in the UV/LED lamp.
4. Directly on the nail plate, apply one layer of Semilac in the colour variant of your choice. The thickness of the layer depends on the effect we want to achieve - in order to build up or extend the nail on the template, you should apply a larger amount of the product in layers and each time cure it under the lamp. Due to the fact that the product is quite pigmented, the layers should not be too thick and the curing time should be about twice as long.
5. Apply Semilac top coat and cure under UV/LED lamp.
7. Finish with wiping off the sticky layer with a Cleaner.
How to Remove Semilac Gel Polish:
1. To remove Semilac gel polish from the nails, file off the glossy layer of gel polish with a file.
2. Soak a Nail Wraps with Remover or Acetone, wrap tightly around the finger and allow to work for about seven minutes.
3. If there are leftovers of the gel polish, remove them with a wooden stick, metal pusher or Semilac Striper.
|Product Line||Semilac Business Line|