Semilac by Stylizacje UV/LED Soak off Hybrid Gel 7m -508 Mint Cream
508 Mint Cream - a very light shade of saturated mint, which will work great in light, especially summer stylizations. It can be enriched with a shiny glitter, adding to it a more elegant character. Then it will also be perfect for a sophisticated way out.
Color coverage - full.
Mint varnish - to emphasize your rebellious soul!
Mint varnish is a bolder proposal that can not get your heart right away. If you are used to subdued beige or powder pink - mint varnish will sound quite extravagant for you. Do not cross it yet - if you give it a chance - it will positively surprise you!
Mint cream Semilac Mint Cream - tasty in style!
Semilac Mint Cream mint is a good choice for the first meeting with mint in styling. It is delicate, but with character. And sophisticated! Did we miss something here? Yes - take on his tasteful sweetness. The mint-colored cream will impress anyone looking at your nails, painted with Semilac Mint Cream mint!
What else is worth knowing about him? That he loves company! Especially worn, beige colors that are certainly in the circle of your interests. He will not always despise fashionable and proper pink and ... more stylish elements of stylization! You can put white or black patterns on it. Drobiny will certainly love too!
Mint hybrid varnish - when is it worth reaching for it?
Mint hybrid varnish is a brisk proposition that will be best found in the spring and summer months. Then you will best match its light form to airy and casual creations. In addition, mint hybrid varnish likes the company of bright colors, which warmly enrich our manicure for weeks!
Semilac by Influencers are three unique, limited collections of hybrid varnishes.
Created by talented girls who have gained popularity on the Internet and who have been associated with our brand for a long time.
Karolina Gołębiewska - author of the Stylizations vlog, Joanna Ferdynus-Gołuszko, known on the web as Maxineczka and singer Honorata Skarbek. To One, for all lovers of beautiful nails, chose the colors and combined them into limited, original collections.
Honorata, Karolina and Joanna not only personally chose the colors for their collections, but also invented the names - each varnish and the whole set. The girls also participated in the packaging design process.
UV LED 3 W – 3 x 60 sec.
UV LED 6 W lamp – 3 x 45 sec
UV LED 9 W lamp – 2 x 60 sec
UV LED 24 W lamp – 2 x 60 sec
UV LED 36 W lamp – 2 x 30 sec
UV LED 48/24 W lamp – 2 x 30 sec
UV 36 W lamp – 120 sec
What is Semilac Hybrid Gel Polish?
Semilac is a UV LED hybrid nail gel polish which combines the finish of a UV gel and normal nail polish. The most important advantage of the Semilac Gel Polish manicure is its significant impact on the nail plate as it doesn't damage your natural nail. Its innovation is to combine the best of both nail polish and nail gel into one product.
It is applied with a thin layer like a nail polish, which makes the manicure looks natural. Thanks to curing in the UV light, it becomes durable with a high gloss like a gel, making it an alternative to gel methods as it is odourless and completely indestructible. Unlike traditional nail varnish - you no longer have to wait until it dries and is resistant to damage and chipping.
Gel Polish is one of the types of manicure most frequently chosen by women.
Why choose Semilac?
* Semilac gel polish has a flat, thick brush that ensures extremely easy and precise application.
* Perfect consistency
* Lasts up to 3 weeks
* No chipping, no smudging and easy application
* High gloss finish with superior performance
* Helps to protect and enhance the growth of natural nails
* High-quality products, produced in Europe
* The colour doesn't shrink, leak during curing, doesn't lift or chip off
* Over 300 colours to choose from
* 100% removable with acetone
* Product dermatology testes Products with approvals and safety certificates
How to apply Semilac Gel Polish:
A thin layer of the Semilac® Color apply on the cured Semilac® Base layer, and then cure under UV lamp. Do not apply directly on the nail plate. You can repeat application Semilac® Color to achieve a satisfactory result. Finish styling applying and curing the Semilac® Top.
How to Remove Semilac Gel Polish:
1. To remove Semilac gel polish from the nails, file off the glossy layer of gel polish with a file.
2. Soak a Nail Wraps with Remover or Acetone, wrap tightly around the finger and allow to work for about seven minutes.
3. If there are leftovers of the gel polish, remove them with a wooden stick, metal pusher or Semilac Striper
- This Item: Semilac by Stylizacje UV/LED Soak off Hybrid Gel 7m -508 Mint Cream Special Price £4.59 Regular Price £7.99
- Semilac Rose Gold UV/LED Soak Off Hybrid Gel 7ml -297 Violet Shimmer Special Price £4.59 Regular Price £7.99
- Semilac Basic UV/LED Soak Off Hybrid Nail Gel 7ml -059 French Lilac Special Price £4.55 Regular Price £7.99
- Semilac Basic UV/LED Soak Off Hybrid Nail Gel 7ml -085 Deep Ocean Special Price £4.55 Regular Price £7.99
- 810 Semilac Extend 5in1 Casual Beige 7ml Special Price £6.19 Regular Price £9.99
- Total price