Semilac Electric Nail Drill Foot Controlled 3500 RPM, 65 Watt +4 Drill Bits
Semilac electric drill is a professional cosmetic device, which is designed to speed up the work of nail stylist.
Equipped with three replaceable cutters, it will be an ideal tool for developing a nail plate.
Using the Semilac drill machine STEP BY STEP.
The Semilac drill machine is a professional device for developing a nail plate. Its proper and safe use requires experience and knowledge of styling using it.
1. Connect the power supply cable to the milling machine. If you want to use the foot part of the milling machine - additionally connect the pedal (with its cable).
2. Then connect the handle to the milling machine. Then put in the tip of the selected cutter and turn the centre of the handle to protect it, stabilize and maintain the cutter at the selected height.
3. Using a power supply, connect the mill to the power supply. Press the ON / OFF button and select the desired milling speed (using the knob) (if you do not have the foot-foot option connected). To change the direction of rotation of the cutter, press the FWD / REV button.
4. The milling machine is ready for operation. It should be remembered that the cutter should not be perpendicular to the plate when developing nails.
- This Item: Semilac Electric Nail Drill Foot Controlled 3500 RPM, 65 Watt +4 Drill Bits £109.99
- Bielenda Professional Face Mask with Kukui Nut Oil & Urea 150ml £9.99
- Semilac Business Line UV/LED Hybrid Soak Off Gel 7ml -221 Smoky Beige Special Price £4.55 Regular Price £7.99
- Total price