Semilac Extend 5in1 UV/LED Soak Off Gel Polish -Primer Base Top 7ml -804 Glitter Soft Beige
Semilac Extend 5in1 - an innovative Semilac hybrid varnish that contains the 5 most desirable properties It is also the base, color and top! In addition, it gives the opportunity to build up the nail plate and extend it up to 1 cm!
These semi-transparent revolutionary hybrid varnishes can also be an ideal background for other colours from our offer.
Application of Semilac Extend 5in1 is easy and pleasant - it will not be a problem even for people just starting their adventure with nail stylisation. We use Semilac Extend 5in1 as one product with 5 properties or as a base - e.g. for French styling. The product has a slightly less consistency than the classic Semilac Extend Base. Therefore, we recommend curing the applied Semilac Extend 5in1 layer immediately after its application.
801 Soft Beige - in a delicate beige shade allows you to create a manicure in the business style.
From now on, you can do permanent hybrid manicure even faster, more economically and with even greater satisfaction!
802 Dirty Nude Rose - in a shade of pink flesh will create a classic manicure in a business style.
803 Delicate Pink - innovative hybrid varnish in a shade of bright, powder pink.This revolutionary product can be a support for a broken or brittle nail. Thanks to its delicate colour it will be an ideal proposal for a universal, very feminine manicure - ideal for the office or for a business meeting.
804 Glitter Soft Beige - is an innovative gel polish in a shade of nude beige with delicate gold particles.
805 Glitter Dirty Nude Rose -is an innovative hybrid varnish in a shade of dark beige spiced with a rose-tone with the addition of delicate, multi-coloured particles.
806 Glitter Delicate pink -is an innovative hybrid varnish in a shade of light, powder pink with the addition of delicate, silver particles.
809 Tender Pink -is an innovative hybrid varnish in a shade of whitened, delicate pink
810 Casual Beige - is an innovative hybrid varnish in a beige shade of warm vanilla.
UV LED 3 W – 3 x 60 sec.
UV LED 6 W lamp – 3 x 45 sec
UV LED 9 W lamp – 2 x 60 sec
UV LED 24 W lamp – 2 x 60 sec
UV LED 36 W lamp – 2 x 30 sec
UV LED 48/24 W lamp – 2 x 30 sec
UV 36 W lamp – 120 sec
What is Semilac Hybrid Gel Polish?
Semilac is a UV LED hybrid nail gel polish which combines the finish of a UV gel and normal nail polish. The most important advantage of the Semilac Gel Polish manicure is its significant impact on the nail plate as it doesn't damage your natural nail. Its innovation is to combine the best of both nail polish and nail gel into one product.
It is applied with a thin layer like a nail polish, which makes the manicure looks natural. Thanks to curing in the UV light, it becomes durable with a high gloss like a gel, making it an alternative to gel methods as it is odourless and completely indestructible. Unlike traditional nail varnish - you no longer have to wait until it dries and is resistant to damage and chipping.
Gel Polish is one of the types of manicure most frequently chosen by women.
Why choose Semilac?
* Semilac gel polish has a flat, thick brush that ensures extremely easy and precise application.
* Perfect consistency
* Lasts up to 3 weeks
* No chipping, no smudging and easy application
* High gloss finish with superior performance
* Helps to protect and enhance the growth of natural nails
* High-quality products, produced in Europe
* The colour doesn't shrink, leak during curing, doesn't lift or chip off
* Over 300 colours to choose from
* 100% removable with acetone
* Product dermatology testes Products with approvals and safety certificates
How to apply Semilac Gel Polish:
1. Lightly buffer nail plate and clean with Semilac nail Cleaner.
2. Apply primer to remove any oils from your nail plate.
3. Apply a thin layer of base coat and cure in the UV/LED lamp.
4. Directly on the nail plate, apply one layer of Semilac Extend 5in1 in the colour variant of your choice. The thickness of the layer depends on the effect we want to achieve - in order to build up or extend the nail on the template, you should apply a larger amount of the product in layers and each time cure it under the lamp. Due to the fact that the product is quite pigmented, the layers should not be too thick and the curing time should be about twice as long.
5. Apply Semilac top coat and cure under UV/LED lamp.
7. Finish with wiping off the sticky layer with a Cleaner.
How to Remove Semilac Gel Polish:
1. To remove Semilac gel polish from the nails, file off the glossy layer of gel polish with a file.
2. Soak a Nail Wraps with Remover or Acetone, wrap tightly around the finger and allow to work for about seven minutes.
3. If there are leftovers of the gel polish, remove them with a wooden stick, metal pusher or Semilac Striper.
|Product Line||Semilac Extend 5in1|