Semilac Leveller Base 7ml
Semilac Leveller Base - a self-leveling base for hybrid nails
Semilac Leveller Base is a flexible, self-levelling base, which is an ideal undercoat for colorful Semilac hybrid varnishes. It ensures their good adhesion and styling durability.
The new Semilac hybrid nail polish base additionally fills unevenness, shapes the tile and allows it to be built-in. Due to its consistency, the Semilac self-levelling base is very easy to apply.
The product maintains manicure durability up to 14 days.
The base for hybrid nails Semilac Leveller Base differs from other bases from our offer - it fills unevenness of the plate and has self levelling properties.
In addition, it is dense and flexible, which ensures its easy application.
A product with such properties requires a special composition, which means that the criteria for the highest quality of styling are met with its use up to 14 days. Before applying it, primer is not required.
Semilac Leveller Base hybrid nails base - how to apply?
The Semilac Leveller Base hybrid nail polish base is very easy to apply - its application will not be a problem even for those who are just starting their adventure with nail stylization. A step-by-step description of the application of a self-levelling base on hybrid nails is presented below.
1. Lightly buffer nail plate and clean with Semilac nail Cleaner.
2. Apply a thin layer of base coat and cure in the UV/LED lamp.
4. Apply Semilac Nail Hybrid and cure it under UV/LED Lamp. Apply second layer if necessary.
5. Apply Semilac top coat and cure under UV/LED lamp.
7. Finish with wiping off the sticky layer with a Cleaner.