Semilac Metallic Effect UV/LED Soak Off Hybrid Gel 7ml -252 Gold
Semilac Metallic Effect is an effect for UV Hybrid in a form of a classic nail polish. This innovative product guarantees a metallic, chrome shine which was inspired by the most beautiful colours of racing cars. Semilac Metallic Effect is a unique nail polish that will work perfectly as a part of the nail art creation.
This effect for UV Hybrid can be applied on all nails but you will get the best results using it as an element of the nail decoration.
9 new Semilac Metallic Effects are dedicated to the hybrid styling made with Semilac products. It’s the best combination that guarantees a unique and lasting effect.
Can Semilac Metallic Effect be applied directly on the nail plate as a classic nail polish?
Semilac Metallic Effect it’s an effect for UV Hybrid so it can be applied only on a correctly prepared nail, previously covered with Semilac Base and Semilac Top No Wipe. We don’t recommend to apply it directly on a nail plate and on nails with an uneven surface (despite the previously applied layer of base and Semilac Top No Wipe).
Does Semilac Metallic Effect require a special protection of the styling? The latest product from the Semilac offer, Metallic Effect, should be applied on the previously cured layers of Semilac Base and Semilac Top No Wipe.
When two layers of the metallic effect are completely dry, it’s obligatory to protect them with top (preferably Semilac Top No Wipe) not forgetting about the free edge. This guarantees the durability of the effect and of the manicure. Remember that Semilac Metallic Effect should be applied only on even and smooth nails. Otherwise the styling will look not aesthetic.
Which top should be used to fix the styling made with Semilac Metallic Effect? Top No Wipe or any other top?
Just before the application of Semilac Metallic Effect, you should apply Semilac Top No Wipe and cure it in a lamp.
When two thin layers of metallic effect are dry, you can use two layers of any Semilac top, curing each of them in a lamp. For best results we recommend to use Semilac Top No Wipe.
Semilac Metallic Effect is offered in a 7 ml bottle and has a special labelling suggesting that inside you can find an effect for UV Hybrid.
It’s important to prepare the nail surface properly just as in the traditional UV Hybrid manicure.
Semilac Metallic Effect can be applied only on smooth nails.
You need to remember to remove any unevenness, crinkles or remnants of your previous manicure – after applying Semilac Metallic Effect they would be even more visible.
1. Mattify the nail surface, degrease it and apply Semilac Acid-Free Primer (optionally, depending on the nail condition)
2. Apply Semilac Base and cure it in the lamp (time of curing depends on the power of the lamp) We recommend to use a light Semilac UV Hybrid before applying Semilac Metallic Effect to boost up its colour. You can also use the UV Hybrid in the same colour as your Semilac Metallic Effect.
3. Cure it in the lamp. Apply Semilac Top No Wipe and cure it in the lamp.
4. Apply Semilac Metallic Effect. Because of its specifics, you can observe the separation of layers, that’s why it’s important to shake the bottle before use. Apply a very thin layer of Semilac Metallic Effect on a cured layer of Semilac Top No Wipe and wait about 2 minutes (the product doesn’t need to be cured in the lamp). When the first layer dries up, apply the second one. When the second layer of Semilac Metallic Effect is dry, rub off the free edge with the polishing block.
5. Apply any Semilac top (for the best effect we recommend using Semilac Top No Wipe) and cure it in the lamp. Remember of protecting the free edge. Repeat the process.
5. Semilac Metallic Effect should be applied only on smooth nails. Otherwise, the effect may be unfavourable.
|Product Line||Semilac Metallic Effect|