Semilac Thermal UV/LED Soak Off Hybrid Gel 7m -648 Green & Lime
Semilac Thermal UV Hybrid is a collection of 9 thermal UV Hybrid polishes changing the colours under the influence of temperature.
UV Thermal Hybrid is a manicure that is full of new possibilities, it offers 18 different ways to show what you really feel!
Ignite your colourful manicure with your emotions.
Temperature colour changing nail polish from Semilac - easy way for a fancy stylisation!
The newest addition to Semilac's assortment of hybrid nail polishes is the Semilac Thermal series.
Thermal hybrid nail polish - as if your manicure was alive!
You can't decide on the new colour for your nails? You're not the only one, that's why you can now choose multiple colours at once!
Thanks to the temperature sensitive nature of Semilac's newest product you can give yourself a unique look without the need for any adornments! Whether it's hot or cold you will achieve a beautiful ombre effect on your nails. Your manicure will adapt to any situation, as if it was alive!
Hybrid nail polish from Semilac - bringing the high standard to their newest product.
Semilac is known for high quality and relatively low price of their products and it is no different with their new line up of thermal hybrid nail polishes. Give yourself a fresh, trendy and unique look for long weeks thanks to Semilac's hybrid nail polishes.
UV LED 3 W – 3 x 60 sec.
UV LED 6 W lamp – 3 x 45 sec
UV LED 9 W lamp – 2 x 60 sec
UV LED 24 W lamp – 2 x 60 sec
UV LED 36 W lamp – 2 x 30 sec
UV LED 48/24 W lamp – 2 x 30 sec
UV 36 W lamp – 120 sec
What is Semilac Hybrid Gel Polish?
Semilac is a UV LED hybrid nail gel polish which combines the finish of a UV gel and normal nail polish. The most important advantage of the Semilac Gel Polish manicure is its significant impact on the nail plate as it doesn't damage your natural nail. Its innovation is to combine the best of both nail polish and nail gel into one product.
It is applied with a thin layer like a nail polish, which makes the manicure looks natural. Thanks to curing in the UV light, it becomes durable with a high gloss like a gel, making it an alternative to gel methods as it is odourless and completely indestructible. Unlike traditional nail varnish - you no longer have to wait until it dries and is resistant to damage and chipping.
Gel Polish is one of the types of manicure most frequently chosen by women.
Why choose Semilac?
* Semilac gel polish has a flat, thick brush that ensures extremely easy and precise application.
* Perfect consistency
* Lasts up to 3 weeks
* No chipping, no smudging and easy application
* High gloss finish with superior performance
* Helps to protect and enhance the growth of natural nails
* High-quality products, produced in Europe
* The colour doesn't shrink, leak during curing, doesn't lift or chip off
* Over 300 colours to choose from
* 100% removable with acetone
* Product dermatology testes Products with approvals and safety certificates
How to apply Semilac Gel Polish:
1. Lightly buffer nail plate and clean with Semilac nail Cleaner.
2. Apply primer to remove any oils from your nail plate.
3. Apply a thin layer of base coat and cure in the UV/LED lamp.
4. Directly on the nail plate, apply one layer of Semilac Extend 5in1 in the color variant of your choice. The thickness of the layer depends on the effect we want to achieve - in order to build up or extend the nail on the template, you should apply a larger amount of the product in layers and each time cure it under the lamp. Due to the fact that the product is quite pigmented, the layers should not be too thick and the curing time should be about twice as long.
5. Apply Semilac top coat and cure under UV/LED lamp.
7. Finish with wiping off the sticky layer with a Cleaner.
How to Remove Semilac Gel Polish:
1. To remove Semilac gel polish from the nails, file off the glossy layer of gel polish with a file.
2. Soak a Nail Wraps with Remover or Acetone, wrap tightly around the finger and allow to work for about seven minutes.
3. If there are leftovers of the gel polish, remove them with a wooden stick, metal pusher or Semilac Striper
- This Item: Semilac Thermal UV/LED Soak Off Hybrid Gel 7m -648 Green & Lime Special Price £4.80 £4.00 Regular Price £8.99
- Clarena Frost Peel Base for TCA Treatments 30ml
Professional Use Only
- Bielenda Botanical Clays Vegan Serum Booster with Green Clay for Oily and Combination Skin 30ml £5.49 £4.57
- Clarena Terrycloth Treatment Duvet -Emerald £28.99 £24.16
- Norel Professional Renew Extreme 10% VC Vitamin C Brightening Serum 10ml
Professional Use Only