Bielenda Professional DNS Cosmetic Face Roller for Mezotherapy 2mm
DNS Roller - 2mm
The micro-punctures improve penetration of active ingredients into the skin, creating even 500,000 micro-channels in just a few minutes! Roller is able to increase absorption by as much as 70%.
DNS Roller - 2mm
This product is intended for professional use only
- Prior to use, we recommend a training exercise of micro-puncturing technique and use of formulations from the Meso Med Program line
- Before commencing the treatment, it is necessary to conduct a detailed interview and fill out the client’s chart
- Each roller should be used for one client only
- Do not autoclave
- For cleaning and disinfection use an appropriate preparation intended for medical devices
- Roller should be replaced when the needle is noticeably dull (depending on the skin type, it should last for about 6 treatments).
By puncturing the skin we create minor injuries, which trigger the skin’s natural regeneration processes. Healing takes place in three stages:
a) causing inflammation (inflammatory phase)
b) formation of new tissue (proliferative phase)
c) modelling of new tissue (remodelling phase)
As the result, production of collagen increases and the skin thickens. The healing process takes a very short time, because the skin remains intact during the roller treatment.
The micro-punctures improve penetration of active ingredients into the skin, creating micro-channels in just a few minutes! Roller is able to increase absorption by as much as 70%.
Treatment with the use of DNS Roller and Active concentrates
Contraindications to mesotherapy treatment
• tendency to form keloid scars (keloids)
• pregnancy and nursing
• allergy to metals and the active ingredients contained in micro-needle mesotherapy cocktails
• bleeding disorders, use of anticoagulants
• inflammation of the skin
• bacterial, viral, fungal skin diseases and autoimmune diseases
• impaired ability to regenerate skin
• use of medications applied directly to the skin
• interrupted continuity of the skin
• sensory disturbances
• retinoid therapy
Stage I – Make-up removal
Eye and lip make-up removal is performed using the Two-phase liquid eye and lip make-up remover. Face, neck and décolleté should be cleansed using the Ultra hydrating face cleaning cream. Cleansed skin should be toned with the Ultra hydrating face toner.
Stage II – Exfoliation
Sensitive skin: Apply enzymatic face peeling on sensitive skin and leave for about 10 minutes. Wash face with water and apply toner.
Normal Skin: Apply cleansing face gel to damp skin, massaging gently. Wash face with water and apply toner.
Stage III – Treatment
Before starting to perform micro-punctures, secure your hands with gloves and disinfect the skin of your client using a product intended for disinfection of the skin, mucous membranes and wounds (disinfection time according to the information on the packaging). Then we proceed to perform micro-punctures on the skin. Duration is about 10 minutes. After the treatment is complete, disinfect the skin with a product intended for disinfection of the skin, mucous membranes and wounds, while removing any blood so as not to obstruct penetration of active substances.
Following the micro-puncture procedure, apply the active concentrate with low molecular weight hyaluronic acid or active concentrate with plant stem cells (depending on the skin).
In order to soothe and soften the skin we apply an algae mask:
• Transparent ultra hydrating mask – 2 scoops mask, 3 scoops of water
• Ultra soothing algae mask with diatomaceous clay – 2.5 scoops mask, 2.5 scoops of water. Leave for 20 minutes, then remove.
To finish off the treatment we apply the SPF 50 Protective Face Cream.
- This Item: Bielenda Professional DNS Cosmetic Face Roller for Mezotherapy 2mm £10.49
- Bielenda Skin Clinic Professional Super Power Mezo Serum Actively Hydrating Anti-Age Day Night Serum 30ml £4.59
- Bielenda Professional Cleansing Face Gel with 10% Mandelic Acid AHA and Lactobionic Acid 200g £11.50
- Joanna Naturia Glycerin Hand Cream with Cucumber Extract 50g £1.65
- AA Help Acne Skin Actively Moisturising Mattifying Antibacterial Cream 40ml £4.50
- Total price