BingoSpa Hair Mask with Shea Butter and Five Algae 500g
It regenerates the hair fiber, restores their structure from the roots to the ends and smooths their surfaces, giving them a unique shine.
BingoSpa Hair Mask contains Shea butter and complex of five algae: Ascophyllum, spirulina, laminaria, kelp and nori.
Shea Butter has a high content of fatty acids (oleic, stearic, linoleic) and a substantial amount of unsaponifiables fraction of what constitutes a high-value Shea butter as a moisturising agent. It regenerates the hair fibre, restores their structure from the roots to the ends and smooths their surfaces, giving them a unique shine.
Salts contained in Marine Algae, of which the most important is iodine, enhance metabolism and increase osmotic exchange, resulting in the elimination of excess water from the tissues and the reduction of fatty deposits.
How to use:
Spread BingoSpa mask accurately on the whole length of the hair and massage into the scalp, leave for 5-10 min., Then rinse thoroughly.
It is recommended to use the mask for a period of 5-6 weeks.
- This Item: BingoSpa Hair Mask with Shea Butter and Five Algae 500g £3.99
- Bielenda Professional Firming Face Serum with Colloidal Gold and Caviar 50ml £8.99
- Bielenda Dr Medica Dermatological Anti Acne Liquid Tonic for Face Cleavage and Back 250ml £3.99
- Bielenda Professional Neutralizer with AHA PHA Complex 200g £5.99
- Bielenda Professional Face Algae Mask with Colloidal Gold 190g £10.50
- Total price