Charmine Rose Azacne Elixir with Azeloglicine 50ml
Azeloglicine Elixir combines antibacterial properties with effective moisturising; for treatments using needle-free mesotherapy, sonophoresis and manual application, and for home use.
• acne prone skin with a tendency to irritation
• oily and combination
• excessive production of sebum
• acne lesions on an inflammatory basis
• has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
• regulates the secretion of sebum
• reduces inflammatory scars
• evens out the color
• soothes irritations
• Azelaic acid
• Usnic acid
• Hyaluronic acid
• Tea tree oil
Apply a few drops of the azeloglycine elixir on the prepared skin of the face, neck and décolleté. The preparation can be used in two ways: - introduce manually as an active phase before massage, after cavitation peeling, microdermabrasion or after manual cleansing - introduced in combination with Ultrasonic Gel using sonophoresis and needle-free mesotherapy.