Charmine Rose Medi Professional Soute Algae Mask After Invasive Treatments 1000ml
Professional Use Only
Algae Mask After Invasive Treatments immediately soothes and calms irritations and micro-damages of the skin.
Perfect after invasive treatments, such as acid exfoliation, microneedle therapy, laser treatments, RF.
• all skin types, especially overactive skin
• after invasive procedures (including acid exfoliation, microneedle therapy, laser treatments, RF)
• immediately soothes irritated skin
• reduces redness and swelling
• helpful in relieving symptoms after treatments: acid exfoliation, microneedle therapy and other invasive treatments
• increases immunoprotection
• gives you a feeling of relief in an allergic emergency
• reduces itching and burning sensations
• relieves inflammation
• restores the proper level of hydration and protects against transepidermal water loss (TEWL)
• Skin Save®
• Micro, macro and oligoelements
• Micronized silica
It is recommended to massage or apply a preparation with active ingredients, dedicated to a given skin type, onto a thoroughly cleansed face. Mix 2 scoops of powder and 3 scoops of water at a temperature of about 19˚C until a smooth mass is obtained. Apply the prepared mask evenly over the entire face (you can also use the eyelids). After 20-30 minutes, remove the mask completely. The mask time is approx. 5-8 minutes.