Charmine Rose Professional P56 Podo Foot Mask with Propolis 75ml
Professional Use Only
Foot mask with propolis regenerates, strengthens and nourishes the skin of the feet.
Recommended for treatment repairing feet struggling with various problems, i.e .: diabetic foot, cracks, excessive dryness and roughness of the epidermis.
• specialist foot care
• pathological changes related to the diabetic foot
• dry, rough and cracked skin on the feet
• skin of the feet in need of regeneration and nourishment
• antimicrobial prophylaxis
• regenerates, strengthens and nourishes the skin of the feet
• moisturises, softens and smooths the epidermis
• improves the skin's barrier functions
• prevents the formation of calluses
• accelerates wound healing
• protects against fungal and bacterial infections
• Bee wax
• Sweet almond oil
Apply the appropriate amount of the mask to the cleansed skin of the feet or immediately after the pedicure treatment. The mask can be used in two ways:
Method I - apply the preparation to the entire surface of the feet. Then apply a paraffin bath or apply an occlusion from foil and keep warm. After 20-30 minutes. remove the occlusion. Thoroughly massage the remaining mask. Method II - apply the preparation to the sensitive areas (wounds, cracks, skin fissures) and directly to the mask apply a plaster dressing. The client goes home with the foot so dressed and removes the dressings after approx. 12 hours.