Charmine Rose Professonal 29% Pyruvic Acid 6x8ml
Pyruvic ACID 29% pH 1.2 (Active Peel) is intended for problematic, seborrhoeic skin and in anti-ageing therapies.
The treatment should be performed in spring and autumn!
In combination with almond and tartaric acid, they exfoliate the outer layer of the epidermis and penetrate its structures.
The prolonged action of acid molecules gives an enhanced effect a few days after the treatment, therefore the treatment should be continued after 10 days.
Pyruvic and Mandelic acid have high properties of inhibiting the growth of anaerobic bacteria and regulating the work of the sebaceous glands, as well as stimulating collagen synthesis.
Together with mild tartaric acid, they have anti-ageing properties and smooths the skin
• skin prone to active acne lesions, especially in adulthood (after 30 years of age)
• anti-ageing therapies
• seborrheic and combination skin
• skin sensitive to the action of other low molecular weight acids
• inhibits the development of acne vulgaris
• reduces the formation of inflammatory changes
• stimulates the renewal of cells, collagen and elastin
• works anti-ageing
• reduces the visibility of the hair follicles and regulates the keratinization of the epidermis
• does not irritate the skin
• pyruvic acid 15%
• 7% mandelic acid
• 7% tartaric acid