NeoNail UV/LED Dry Top 7ml
Dry Top from NeoNail is a newly developed overcoat that gives your nail design a high gloss finish. The product forms a sealing layer and prevents the penetration of dirt for several weeks
In contrast to other UV nail polishes, the Dry Top does not form a perspiration layer during curing and is therefore easy to use
It is not suitable for thin and weak nails.
Do not use on classic nail polish. It does not require rinsing with Nail Cleaner.
It is perfect for styling with decorative effects, such as: Chrome Effect, Moonlight Effect, Sunset Effect and 3D Holo Effect.
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in the LED / UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color and harden in the lamp again (the darker the color, the longer the curing time). Repeat the operation to obtain a depth of color.
4. Then apply a second, equally thin layer of the same varnish, and then cure the varnish in the lamp.
5. Apply a layer of DRY TOP to give a very expressive shine, and then cure in the lamp.
6. In order to remove the varnish from the nails, matt the shiny layer with a polishing block, then apply Acetone.
* for this purpose, apply acetone on the Foil Nail Wraps or use a dust-free cotton swab and cover it with a fingernail, then wrap it with aluminium foil) and leave it for about 10 minutes. If there are residues of gel varnish, remove them with a wooden stick or a metal cuticle pusher.
After removing the hybrid manicure, it is worth performing a Japanese manicure.
It gives the shine of a pink pearl, deeply nourishes the natural nail plate, strengthens it and provides it with natural ingredients (including vitamins A + E), keratin, bee pollen and silica from the Sea of Japan.
Say goodbye to damaged and brittle nails. The treatment will make the nail plate stronger, full of silky shine and healthy appearance.