NeoNail UV/LED Dry Top Matte 7ml
Dry Top Matte is a varnish used as a finish for a hybrid manicure
It also gives a matte effect and does not require the use of a cleaner after curing.
You can use it when creating hybrid nails or using the gel and acrylic method. By applying it to the nail plate, no streaks are formed, and this allows for perfect desings.
Matte stylizations are perfect for every season. Dry Top Matte allows you to create many interesting patterns.
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in the LED / UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color and harden in the lamp again (the darker the color, the longer the curing time). Repeat the operation to obtain a depth of color.
4. Then apply a second, equally thin layer of the same varnish, and then harden the varnish in the lamp.
5. Apply a layer of DRY TOP to give a very expressive shine, and then harden in the lamp.
6. In order to remove the varnish from the nails, matt the shiny layer with a polishing block, then apply Acetone.
* for this purpose, apply acetone on the Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free cotton swab and cover it with a fingernail, then wrap it with aluminum foil) and leave it for about 10 minutes. If there are residues of gel varnish, remove them with a wooden stick or a metal pusher.
After removing the hybrid manicure, it is worth performing a Japanese manicure. It gives the shine of a pink pearl, deeply nourishes the natural nail plate, strengthens it and provides it with natural ingredients (including vitamins A + E), keratin, bee pollen and silica from the Sea of Japan. Say goodbye to damaged and brittle nails. The treatment will make the plate stronger, full of silky shine and healthy appearance.