NeoNail UV/LED Hard Top 7ml
Hard Top UV gel from NeoNail is used as a rinse aid for colour UV Gel nail polishes. This unique gel is a product of the 3rd generation. Its formula provides even better shelf life, glossiness and resistance to splashing.
Fast application of UV Gel nail polish and curing guarantee durability and color saturation.
Essential rinse aid for colour UV Gel nail polishes
1. Gently polish the nail with a polisher, remove the dust formed, then rinse with a cleaner.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in the LED / UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color and cure in the LED / UV lamp according to the table (the darker the color, the longer the curing time). Repeat the operation to obtain a depth of color.
4. Apply the HARD TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss.
5. Cure in the LED / UV lamp according to the table, then rinse with a cleaner.
6. In order to remove the varnish from the nails, matt the shiny layer with a polishing block, then apply Acetone
* for this purpose, apply acetone on the Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free cotton swab and cover it with a fingernail, then wrap it with aluminum foil) and leave it for about 10 minutes. If there are residues of gel varnish, remove them with a wooden stick or a metal cuticle pusher
After removing the hybrid manicure, it is worth performing a Japanese manicure. It gives the shine of a pink pearl, deeply nourishes the natural nail plate, strengthens it and provides it with natural ingredients (including vitamins A + E), keratin, bee pollen and silica from the Sea of Japan. Say goodbye to damaged and brittle nails. The treatment will make the plate stronger, full of silky shine and healthy appearance