Norel Professional Exfoliation Treatment 25% Glycolic Acid + Skinperf LWG 30ml
Professional Use Only
Innovative, the world’s first AHA acid peeling based on 20% glycolic acid with 5% Skinperf LWG acids (glycolic, lactic, citric) closed in lamellar structures.
Thanks to this technology, LWG acids does not cause irritation and fully penetrate the skin.
Scrub exfoliates, providing the skin with smoothness, purity and delicacy.
Supports the regeneration processes of the skin and the synthesis of collagen fibres, tightens the skin and reduces superficial wrinkles.
Provides a lifting effect, reduces blemishes and imperfections.
The first AHA acid peeling based on innovatory combination of pure 20% glycolic acid and 5% Skinperf LWG acids (glycolic acid, lactic acid, citric acid) enclosed in a lamellar structure. Balanced pH 3.0 maintained in the form of free acids, in order to maintain maximum effect.
Lamella Water Gel (LWG) ensures progressive penetration which lowers the risk of irritation and discomfort.
AHA Peeling is particularly recommended for mature skin, tired, with irregular structure (enlarged pores, wrinkles, furrows) and sallow colour.
Peeling precisely and gently exfoliates the skin, providing remarkable smoothness, cleanness and delicacy.
Supports the regeneration processes of the epidermis and the synthesis of collagen fibres.
Tightens the skin and reduces superficial wrinkles.
Used in a series of treatments gives a lifting effect, reduces blemishes and imperfections.
Leaves skin illuminated and smoothed.
How to use:
dose 2 ml of product into a glass bowl and apply to previously cleansed face and neck with a brush. Leave for 4 - 10 minutes, depending on the skin reaction and the number of treatments, then use the Norel Neutralizer, and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Acid exfoliation is especially recommended for mature skin after 35-40 years of age
- rough skin, blackheads
- uneven structure of the skin - wrinkles,furrows, enlarged pores
- pigmentation worsening with age
- loss of tension and elasticity of the skin
- tired skin with earthy color
- exfoliated and smoothed epidermis
- reduction in wrinkles, furrows and scars
- cleansing and narrowing of pores
- feeling mild facelift
- increased in tension, firmness and elasticity of the skin
- brightened and refreshed skin
- skin becomes silky and soft
- allergy to any of the active ingredients present in Norel cosmetics
- damaged skin, immediately after waxing
- active herpes, viral warts
- pregnancy and lactation
Treatment Frequency As a series of 4 - 6 treatments, intervals 7-10 days
|Product Code||PP 119|
|Product Line||Glycolic Acid|