Norel Professional Mandelic Acid & PHA 50% Mandelic Acid + PHA 50ml
Professional Use Only
Norel Professional Mandelic Acid & PHA 50% Mandelic Acid + PHA - Gel exfoliant for year-round use recommended for young oily skin or mature skin with dilated capillaries or hyperpigmentation.
mandelic acid (40%), polyhydroxy acids (10%): gluconolactone, lactobionic acid, pH 1.5.
• peels off and smooths out the skin and lightens hyperpigmentation
• reduces seborrhoea, comedones and acne blemishes
• stimulates collagen synthesis and minimizes wrinkles
• soothes dilated capillaries • does not cause irritation or burning
• relieves irritations.
Exfoliation treatment with Mandelic Acid - 50% mandelic acid + PHA
Treatment of deep and secure exfoliation based on 50% mandelic acid and PHA at pH 1.5. Provides antibacterial and sebostatic effect, exfoliates, smooths and improves the structure of the epidermis. Lightens discolourations, stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, slightly tightens the skin. For use all year round, with sun protection. Peeling does not carry the risk of irritation, or severe flaking and redness of the skin. It can be performed at any time of the year, even in summer, for all types of skin including couperose complexions.
- acne and oily types of complexion with enlarged pores
- early signs of photo ageing
- pigment discolouration, inflammation, melasma
- wrinkles, loss of firmness, also in the case of sensitive skin and telangiectasia
Treatment Results Improved anti-bacterial and sebostatic action – speed up the healing of acne spots, reduces seborrhea and “shining” of the skin
- exfoliates, smooths and improves structure of the epidermis
- reduced the number of enlarged pores
- brightened and evened skin colour, reduced pigment discontinuation
- stimulates synthesis of collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans, smooths wrinkles and slightly tightens the skin
- allergies to any active ingredient in Norel products
- damaged epidermis, skin immediately after waxing
- active herpes simplex, viral warts
- oral or topical retinoid therapy
- psoriasis, tendency to develop keloids
- treatment must avoid pigmented nevi
Treatment Frequency As a series of 4 - 6 treatments, one treatment per week. Maximum interval between treatments - 10 days.
|Product Line||Mandelic Acid & PHA|