Norel Professional Pyruvic Acid 35% Pyruvic Acid Lactic & Azelaic Acid 50ml
Professional Use Only
Gel exfoliator is indicated for oily skin with impurities, acne blemishes and hyperpigmentation.
Exfoliation treatment based on 35% pyruvic, lactic, and azelaic acid at pH of 1.3.
It allows you to carry out from the surface to medium-deep peelings.
It provides antibacterial and sebostatic effect, exfoliates and smooths the skin.
Lightens discolouration of the skin and provides „brightness”.
Stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin - the skin undergoes remodelling, becomes firm and „compact”.
Ingredients: pyruvic acid (22%), lactic acid (10%), azelaic acid (3%); pH 1.3.
• provides superficial or medium depth peeling action
• has a strong bacterio- and sebostatic
• reduces seborrhoea, comedones and papules
• peels off the skin, refines enlarged pores and minimizes scars
• lightens hyperpigmentation.
- seborrheic and polluted complexion
- acne vulgaris in active and blackheads phase
- enlarged pores, acne scars, pigmentation
- excessive keratinization of the epidermis
- wrinkles, loss of firmness, the first signs of photoaging
- antibacterial effect, speeds up the healing of acne breakouts
- strong sebostatic effect - reduced seborrhea and „shine” of the skin, normalized
- secretion of sebum
- brightens and evens the skin tone and gives the skin a fresh „brilliance”
- exfoliated, smoothed and improves the structure of the epidermis
- reduced enlarged pores and acne scars
regulated excessive keratinization of the epidermis
- smoothed wrinkles and gently tightened skin
- allergy to any of the active ingredients present in Norel cosmetics
- damaged skin, immediately after waxing
- active herpes, viral warts
- local and oral retinoid therapy
- psoriasis, the tendency to the formation of keloids
- avoid any pigmentation spots during the treatment
- pregnancy and lactation
As a series of 4 - 6 treatments, one treatment per two weeks.
|Product Code||PP 083|
|Product Line||Pyruvic Acid|