Norel Professional Whitening Peel Off Algae Mask 250g
Professional Use Only
Norel Whitening Peel-off Snow-white, odorless algae mask is intended for complexions with discolourations such as post-acne, hormonal, arising with age.
Whitening treatment is an advanced whitening of hyperpigmentation of various etiologies, using modern depigmenting substances - Melavoid™, Teptrapeptide-30, vitamin C AA2G™, white mulberry, bearberry, niacinamide.
The treatment starts with exfoliation with 50% acetic almond + PHA.
A series of treatments provides spectacular effects - inhibits the synthesis of tyrosinase, which reduces the formation and accumulation of melanin in the epidermis.
The skin regains healthy, „luminous” look and distinctly brighter.
alginate from algae, brightening plant complex (white mulberry, scutellaria baicalensis, saxifrage stolonifera), grape extract.
• active ingredients inhibits tyrosinase activity and limit melanin synthesis
• in the skin, lightens discolourations and evens out skin tone, reduces irritations and leaves skin hydrated, silky smooth, slightly tense and visibly brighter.
* any kind of complexion with a problem of persistent discolouration and spots of various etiologies - Scarring (acne), hormonal (chloasma) resulting from the excessive tanning and ageing of the skin (lentigo)
* uneven, too yellow, sallow skin colour
* discolouration coexisting with couperose complexion
* prone to irritation and inflammation of the skin
* visibly brightened and evened the skin tone
* reduced intensity and size of discolourations and spots
* reduced excessive yellow, sallow skin colour
* reduces the formation of new hyperpigmentation
* soothed irritation and redness,
* strengthen blood vessels
* rejuvenated and smoothed the skin
* leaves the skin „luminous” and radiant
* declared effects include a series of treatments with daily care and UV protection
Allergy to any of the active ingredients present in Norel cosmetics contraindications typical to acid exfoliation (retinoids, herpes,viral warts, skin damage)
As a series of 6 - 8 treatments, one treatment per week