Rubica Professional Fraction Device for Microneedle Mezotherapy and Micropigmentation Treatment
One device, two functions: fractional mesotherapy and micropigmentation.
Fractional mesotherapy is based on pulsatile skin fractionation with a sterile head containing micro-needles of adjustable length. By puncturing the skin, the head produces fractional channels that facilitate the transport of active substances deep into the skin.
Micro-puncturing stimulates the production of collagen, which tightens and strengthens the skin structure, which results in shallowing of scars and wrinkles and lightening of discoloration.
Effects of fractional mesotherapy treatment:
* rejuvenation of the skin of the face, neck, cleavage and hands
* increasing the firmness, density and elasticity of the skin
* elimination of fine wrinkles
* shallowing of scars and furrows
* thickening of thin skin
* eliminating stretch marks
The micropigmentation treatment consists in puncturing the skin and introducing a dye, thanks to which the contour of the mouth and eyes is emphasized, the shape of the eyebrows is corrected and emphasized.
Pigments are embedded in the skin for 3-5 years.
The effects of the micropigmentation treatment:
* highlighting the eyebrows
* creating lines on the eyelids
* enhancing the color of the lips and marking their contour
* scalp micropigmentation
* covering up scars after treatments
* nipple reconstruction
Features of the device:
* simple, light handle
* vibration reduction system
* quiet work
* precise scale of the cartridge extension length
* head for stable mounting of screw-in mesotherapy cartridges
* the adapter changes the fraction into a micropigmentation device allows you to work on permanent makeup modules and click-in cartridges for micro-needle mesotherapy * - puncture depth adjustment
* ergonomic, simple handle with a vibration reduction system
* the non-slip adapter holder guarantees efficient removal of the modules
* convenient handle on the handle
* device dimensions: 18 x 13 x 20 cm
* total weight of the device: 1.3 kg - weight of the handle (with the adapter): 63 g
* operating frequency: 60 - 130 punctures per second - speed: 3600 - 7800 rpm - power: 18 VA - power supply: FW 7577 / EU / 12 - DC motor drive -
* continuous operation mode
* applied part, type B according to PN-EN 60601–1: 1999
* protection class II
* touch panel control
Warranty: 36 months
|Product Line||Rubica Devices|