Semilac All in My Hands UV/LED Soak Off Hybrid Nail Gel 7ml -229 Light Blue
SEMILAC Soak Off Gel / Hybrid Nail Polish combines gel UV and nail polish properties.
High-technology production, specially selected and prepared pigments make SEMILAC gel/hybrid nail polishes top one quality off all gel/hybrid products on cosmetics market.
Saturated, juicy, intensive, shiny, elegant, classy, sophisticated - all these words exactly describes Semilac Colour Collections.
The second layer enhance the hybrid colour depth
Semilac All my hands is 9 new varnishes in a very autumn climate. If you like dark, dirty and slightly dimmed shades, then you should be very happy with this collection.
The pigmentation of all shades is impressive as usual. The full coverage is achieve with two thin layers.
Hybrids spread easily, they are neither too rare nor too thick - just as you like it!
The collection is very well thought out and most of these colours can be worn every day. They are well-toned, safe and elegant, so they are perfect for every occasion.
UV LED 3 W – 3 x 60 sec.
UV LED 6 W lamp – 3 x 45 sec
UV LED 9 W lamp – 2 x 60 sec
UV LED 24 W lamp – 2 x 60 sec
UV LED 36 W lamp – 2 x 30 sec
UV LED 48/24 W lamp – 2 x 30 sec
UV 36 W lamp – 120 sec
What is Semilac Hybrid Gel Polish?
Semilac is a UV LED hybrid nail gel polish which combines the finish of a UV gel and normal nail polish. The most important advantage of the Semilac Gel Polish manicure is its significant impact on the nail plate as it doesn't damage your natural nail. Its innovation is to combine the best of both nail polish and nail gel into one product.
It is applied with a thin layer like a nail polish, which makes the manicure looks natural. Thanks to curing in the UV light, it becomes durable with a high gloss like a gel, making it an alternative to gel methods as it is odourless and completely indestructible. Unlike traditional nail varnish - you no longer have to wait until it dries and is resistant to damage and chipping.
Gel Polish is one of the types of manicure most frequently chosen by women.
Why choose Semilac?
* Semilac gel polish has a flat, thick brush that ensures extremely easy and precise application.
* Perfect consistency
* Lasts up to 3 weeks
* No chipping, no smudging and easy application
* High gloss finish with superior performance
* Helps to protect and enhance the growth of natural nails
* High-quality products, produced in Europe
* The colour doesn't shrink, leak during curing, doesn't lift or chip off
* Over 300 colours to choose from
* 100% removable with acetone
* Product dermatology testes Products with approvals and safety certificates
How to apply Semilac Gel Polish:
1. Lightly buffer nail plate and clean with Semilac nail Cleaner.
2. Apply primer to remove any oils from your nail plate.
3. Apply a thin layer of base coat and cure in the UV/LED lamp.
4. Directly on the nail plate, apply a thin layer of Semilac® Color to the cured layer Semilac® Base, and then cure with a UV lamp. Do not apply directly to the nail plate. You can repeat the Semilac® Color application to achieve a satisfying effect. Finish the styling by applying and curing Semilac® Top.
5. Apply Semilac top coat and cure under UV/LED lamp.
7. Finish with wiping off the sticky layer with a Cleaner.
How to Remove Semilac Gel Polish:
1. To remove Semilac gel polish from the nails, file off the glossy layer of gel polish with a file.
2. Soak a Nail Wraps with Remover or Acetone, wrap tightly around the finger and allow to work for about seven minutes.
3. If there are leftovers of the gel polish, remove them with a wooden stick, metal pusher.
|Product Line||Semilac All In My Hands|