Rubica Master Mezo for Micropigmentation and Fractional Microneedle Mesotherapy with Pigment Detector and a Biostimulating Laser
Master Mezo belongs to the new generation of Rubica cosmetic devices that stand out because of their attractive, modern design, convenience and ease of use.
The device is equipped with a pigment detector and a bio-stimulating laser.
The working speed is adjustable from 75 to 160 pricks per second.
New, improved version of a device for micro pigmentation and fractional microneedle-mesotherapy.
The attractive, modern design makes the Master Mezo device both, a useful appliance and a decorative object of every beauty parlour.
The micro pigmentation is based on skin needling and pigment introduction, as a result, the lip and eye contour are emphasized, the eyebrow shape improved.
Pigments are permanently embedded in the skin. Typically, the color begins to fade only after 3-5 years.
Micro fractionation treatment combines microneedling (causes microchannels, initiates healing and regeneration processes, increases the production of collagen) and mesotherapy (delivery of active substances into the skin through the fractional channels).
1. Micro pigmentation
* underlining eyebrows,
* making a line on the eyelids,
* strengthening the lip color and marking their contour,
* micropigmentation of the scalp,
* covering the scars after the treatments,
* reconstruction of nipples,
* dry, dehydrated skin
* mature skin of the face, neck, cleavage, hands,
* skin lacking firmness, flexibility, reduced density,
* liquidation of fine wrinkles, * shallowing of scars, furrows,
* lightening of the skin,
* thickening of thin skin,
* eliminating stretch marks,
* redness and swelling,
* the risk of herpes (micropigmentation),
* diabetic foot (support therapy),
* eliminating pain.
3 .The biostimulating laser
Stimulates the rate of regeneration after the micropigmentation treatment, stimulating the processes of pigment absorption and faster healing of the skin.
Advantages of the device:
* one device - 4 functions
* ergonomic, simple handle with a vibration reduction system
* work on micropigmentation modules and mesotherapy cartridges
* precise needle length adjustment
* intuitive, digital control panel
* head for stable mounting of screw-in mesotherapy cartridges
* a handle that allows you to put the handle away hygienically during work
* dimensions of the housing with plugs and heads: 18 x 13 x 20 cm
* weight of the device: approx. 1.3 kg * handle weight: approx. 63 g - power supply: 230 V ± 10%, 50 Hz ± 2% - power: 18 VA
* operating frequency: 60–130 punctures per second
* drive: DC motor - operating mode: continuous operation
* application part: type B according to PN-EN 60601-1: 1999 - protection class: II - control: touch panel
Warranty: 12 months
Awaiting delivery time- around 2 weeks
|Product Line||Rubica Devices|