Rubica Master Mezo for Micropigmentation and Fractional Microneedle Mesotherapy
Master Mezo belongs to the new generation of Rubica cosmetic devices that stand out because of their attractive, modern design, convenience and ease of use.
The device is equipped with a pigment detector and a bio-stimulating laser.
The working speed is adjustable from 75 to 160 pricks per second.
12 month guarantee
Awaiting delivery time- around 2 weeks
New, improved version of a device for micro pigmentation and fractional microneedle-mesotherapy.
The attractive, modern design makes the Master Mezo device both, a useful appliance and a decorative object of every beauty parlour.
The micro pigmentation is based on skin needling and pigment introduction, as a result, the lip and eye contour are emphasized, the eyebrow shape improved.
Pigments are permanently embedded in the skin. Typically, the color begins to fade only after 3-5 years.
Micro fractionation of the skin combines micro fractionation (causes microchannels, initiates healing and regeneration processes, increases the production of collagen) and mesotherapy (delivery of active substances into the skin through the fractional channels).
1. Micro pigmentation
* underlining eyebrows,
* making a line on the eyelids,
* strengthening the lip color and marking their contour,
* micropigmentation of the scalp,
* covering the scars after the treatments,
* reconstruction of nipples,
* dry, dehydrated skin
* mature skin of the face, neck, cleavage, hands,
* skin lacking firmness, flexibility, reduced density,
* liquidation of fine wrinkles,
* shallowing of scars, furrows,
* lightening of the skin,
* thickening of thin skin,
* eliminating stretch marks,
* the risk of herpes (micropigmentation),
* diabetic foot (support therapy),
* eliminating pain.
The pigment detector and biostimulation laser are supplied with the unit.
|Product Line||Rubica Devices|